Sunday, December 6, 2015

Are You Ready???

As many of you know, I suffer from chronic pain due to fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, solid edema, PTSD, depression, anxiety and sjogrens  syndrome.  Most of my days are not easy.   Some days are okay.  And recently I have begun the change in life that most women go through.  Which seems to in turn make all my other issues worse.

I said all of that to say this, 'life is worth living to the fullest.'  I want to live my life to the best of my ability but some days I fall short in doing that.  As a recovering addict too, my life demands me to do daily maintenance in order to maintain some kind of balance.  You will not find anyone more grateful than I am that God spared me.  That He showed His grace and mercy to me and that is the only reason I am here today.  

When I first came home from rehab, I had a question that burned deep in my soul 'God, why me?  Why did you give me your mercy and grace and pulled me out of my own depths of hell?  Why me God, why me?'  And I have learned over the past 6 years of recovery that to now say 'why not me?'  

God saved me for a reason and for so long that reason escaped me.  I couldn't figure out what it was about me that was so unique that God filled me with His love, grace ,and mercy.  Today, I know my purpose.  Today I do the best I can to follow Gods will for me and not my own.  

Yes, I know today that God had plans for this ole gal.  He uses me to help those who can't help themselves.  He uses me as His instrument in life to touch others that their lives may be changed for the better because I am an example of what God can, will and has always done. Now please don't take this as bragging or boasting for I am not at all trying to do that, what I am trying to do is to tell those that will listen to me, understand what it is I write about and hopefully they learn that they too can have a life worth living.  They don't have to be in recovery to do this.  They just need God's hand to guide them but they must follow or nothing will ever change.  

Our world, our country is so messed up right now that I can hardly believe all the bad things and bad people in our world today.  But I remember that God has a plan.  Why do I not question this plan of God's?  Because I know that God is the beginning and the end.  That He is the alpha and the omega.  His word is truth, the Bible.  His plan, grand scheme of things are all in there, you just have to read it and you will find it.  

As a Christian, I understand that I am not suppose to understand all that the Bible holds.  I understand that unfortunately life is going to get worse before it ever gets better.  It says so in the Bible.  The last chapter explains it all.  Do I understand all that it says will come to past?  No, because I'm not suppose to.  God said 'no man knows when the end will be', but it is coming.  

Are you ready?  For the end of this world?  To go to the house of our Father?  If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior I urge you to do so!  I urge you to stop right now and say 'Jesus come into my heart.  Cleanse me and make me anew again.  I accept you as my lord and savior.  Show me how to live for you and show me what your will for me is.  Forgive me of my sins and guide me in my life.'

As Christians we must make sure that we live as an example to those that are still lost.  Still denying God and His word.  We must share our beliefs with the unbelievers.  We must strive to live a life of example to those that seek God but are not sure how to get to Him.  We must spread His good news to all the corners of the world so that all may have the opportunely to accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.  These are things that we are appointed to do for God.  We are not to deny Him but praise Him.  Give Him the thanks for all the we are and all that we have.  We are to love one another as His loves us, unconditionally.

So, please, everyone help spread God's love and His word so that all may see that there is a better way.  That there is a better life after death if you have God in your heart and in your life.  Gather together and praise Him and his holy word that all may be saved and have eternal life after death...

There is not a day that goes by now that I am not grateful to be alive.  Addicts trying to stay clean wonder at first how can you go from the hells of addiction to being grateful on a daily basis?  I tell them that each and everyday God opens my eyes from sleeping then that my friends is a wonderful day, because I have another chance to help just one person.  That is why God showed me His grace and mercy and gave me back a life worth living, so I could do the best that I can to help someone in whatever they struggle with in life.  If just one person gets to a much better place in their life from reading my blog, then I have done what I have set out to do and that my friends is a good day indeed...



No comments:

Post a Comment