Monday, May 7, 2012

God: How awesome is He!

You must decide what battles in life you are willing to fight.  Me, I fight for God.  No matter what I may have to endure, God is the main vein of my life and I know that without Him in my life I would have no life.

God has pulled me from the hell that I was in.  He has washed over me and cleansed me and made me whole again.  I am nothing without His love and grace.  He is and has always been my protector and provider.  This I must not forget.  Because of these known facts, I need not worry about all the other things.  What others think, what the government is or is not doing, what that person I just passed on the street is thinking.

Yes, I have stated all this just to say, choose your battles carefully.  Know who or what you are defending or fighting for.  Do not compromise what you feel in your heart is right for things that you know are wrong.  You and only you can decide what your path will be.  There will be those that will try to turn you and lead you in the wrong direction.  Only you can stop them.

I can only speak for myself.  I put myself in God's loving hands and His all knowing will for me each day as I rise and each night when I lay down. He will watch over me and protect me.  Guide me and teach me.  With Him, all things are possible.

There are things right now, that are going on in my own life and all I can do is sit back and be still.  That is a very hard thing to do, be still.  Wait.  Patience, being humble.  Am going through, but be still and wait.  When I get through it on the other side, I will know what God had waiting for me.  But I must be still and I must wait, be patience, become humble.

To know what it is like to go through that process and to know what rewards are on the other side is just too wonderful and I am unable to put into words.  It is something that you must experience for yourself.  You have to trust 100%.  You must be willing no matter what to stand up for what you believe, want, need.

With God, all things are possible.  Trust and believe in Him and you will have riches beyond anything you could have ever imagined.

Yes, with God, all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment