Thursday, May 17, 2012

You "CAN" Get Through It


So, cold, wet and rainy. Then blue skies, nice white puffy clouds and sunshine all day. And back to cold, wet, and rainy. Days like these are hard on any body. Joints swollen, hurt, and muscles cramp. Days are long and nights can sometimes be even longer. 
 But this is in no way me complaining. This is in hopes that others out there that have health issues too, can pull up those boot straps and make it through another day. 
For those that do not know, I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and solid edema (swelling in different areas). Some days are just so hard to make it. But again, I am not complaining, just explaining. 
We all have tough days. Some more so than others. But just because your day may be "hard", you can get through it. I can only speak for myself, but prayer goes an awful long way. Each day I do have to take medicine to help with my issues. At the advise of my doctor, I have been able to cut some medicines out and have not had to take either one in over 2 months. I know it is all because of the power of prayer. 
God can do what I can't do for myself. There are days that I just hurt beyond belief, but I say a little prayer and get through. Now, I can't lie, there are days that I just can't get out of bed. My point and what I hope everyone that may read this is, God is here, there, everywhere. If you put forth the effort and ask for help He will respond. 
But you have to remember that He provides us what His will is, not what ours are. God will never let you down. When it seems you can't go on, He carries us until we can get back on our feet. God is so good and you only need to ask to receive. All things are possible with God in your corner.
**Note:  This was originally post on my Facebook page 2/19/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment