Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yes, I am still doing my Blog...

So sorry that there has been no post in the past few days.  As I stated in my profile I have fibromyalgia.  This is something that can affect part of my body or my whole body at one time.  The fibro has been kicking my tail that past few days.  So, I just have not felt well enough to post.

Am feeling much better as the week goes on.  So, as long as things are going good as they are at this moment, you should see my posts start back up.  I am going to pull something from my old Facebook file and you should still have a good read.  Knowing some of you may have already read it, but some maybe not.

I also would like to take this time to say "Thank you" to the ones that are following my post.  If you would like to follow me on a regular basis, submit your email at the bottom of this page and you will be notified when a new posts is up.  Thanks again for the support and would love to have some comments, too.  That helps me to know how I am doing and if you want me to touch on some specific.


Life sometimes throws us curves, sliders, or different things.  How we response and process these times are up to us and only us.  Good, bad, indifferent - Life just hurts, I mean really hurts but what are you to do?  Everyone has their own answer and their own decisions to make.  You have yours and I have mine, sometimes our answers do not match, so, we must then move on, sometimes they do and all is well; for a little while until the next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment