Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yes I Do

So, I am sitting here thinking about all the changes I have seen this world of ours go through just in my life.  Can't understand why people are so afraid to stand up for what they believe in.  Is that not what our country began from?  People that had their own opinion as to how things should be as Christians?

Yes I do agree whole heartily that our country has gone down hill in the past years.  It has been that way for a number of years.  And it will continue to do so.  As the world goes on many things will come to past.  The Bible speaks of this and those who do not believe really do need our prayers.

Now, I am not saying that I am a scholar when it come to the Bible, by any means.  What I am saying is that I know enough to know that things are only going to get harder and more complicated as time goes by.  And mostly, there is not anything we can do about that, but pray.

Those of us that are Christians and believe, need to be hitting our knees more than before.  The power of pray, which I know works, is one of the strongest weapons I know of.  We all have to get honest with ourselves and understand what is happening and what is going to be happening.  We all need to reach out to others, Christians and non-Christians.

This vote that is taking place today.  God is very clear on the subject of marriage as He is very clear on a lot of issues.  This is not one that there is a gray area on, it is black and white.  We need to understand that we as Christians should not turn our back on this issue or any issues that are like this one.

How, as a Christian, can anyone of us not see what this is leading us to?  I pray everyday that God will show His people and help us to understand that there are going to be very very hard times ahead of us.  We are going to have to ban together now and in the near future more than we ever have.

The times, they are  changing and we must be ready for the battle.  We cannot lose.  Me,  personally, know where I stand, with God.  He is and will always be my provider, protector and comforter.  I know, within my heart, that there are going to be some very hard times that I am going to have to face.  I am ready, more so now than I have ever been.

God has shown me that He can move mountains and part the seas.  That He will do the things He has promised us.  The events that have unfolded in my life over the past 10 years is all the proof I need.

Do you see how great and powerful God is?  Is He alive and living in your heart and soul today?  Can you make the hard decisions that are going to have to be made when it comes right down to it?  Do you believe, with every fiber of your being, that God has and will always be there for you?

My prayer today is simple.  God please look down on your children, touch their hearts and minds, so that they may understand what is to come.  Lord, please wrap us up in your loving hands and comfort us, protect us, give us the courage that it is going to take to stand strong for you.  God give us peace of mind that we will be okay no matter what.  Times may and will get hard.  Lord please touch and awaken the very core of our souls and make us to be steadfast in the task that will be before us.  May we all, as brothers and sisters, unite and stand together in this fight.  For we will be the army that will be in the fight when it comes down to right and wrong  Amen.

I do not apologize for this post and will never say that I am sorry where God is concerned.  He is my rock, protector, comforter, provider, healer, and He will give me everlasting life.  I pray for those who do not know Him as I do.  I pray that you will soften your heart enough to hear and understand the gift that He has already given you and everyone.  There is only accepting His gift and asking Him in to your heart.

I live for Him and will die for Him if that is what I must do.  God has given me so very much when I felt that I was not deserving, how can I not give my life back to Him.  He is the one that gave me life to begin with.


No comments:

Post a Comment