Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Have no clue???


  This is the first time I have ever done anything like this, so I am praying that it goes well.  Starting and restarting this post is kinda the way it seems to go when I write a post of any kind.  Takes a little bit to work through my thoughts and then to get them from my mind to the screen.  Somethings I post are from my experience, life in general and just thoughts that run through my mind at times. 

  Am really excited about this.  Maybe it is the unknown that is so exciting, not sure.  Well, here goes.  Hope you all find something you can relate to.  Oh, some of my post are from my Facebook postings.  There are some that I really glad I wrote them and I want to share them with you as there maybe something in them you can relate to.

  This is something I wrote back on October 17, 2010:  Today could be the beginning of the rest of your life. Be ready and open to new ideas everyday, because they can change your world in a split second. I have started my journey and it is a journey that is full of hope, love, peace and understanding. Are you ready for the rest of your life? For your journey to begin today? It could happen to you. Don't miss out.

  Started on my journey then and am still on it.  Have had some great things happen along the way and some not so great.  Am still glad that I live every moment to the fullest now days.  Try not to miss out on anything that I know I would enjoy.  There are so many blessings, some in the smallest places that you would never think to look.  That is why it is so very important to me that I live life to the fullest and that way I know if I do miss out on something, it wasn't mine to begin with.

 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Glad to see you writing this. I hope it will bring you joy and happiness by giving you an outlet for your thoughts and prayers. I love you! MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Glad to see you writing this. I hope it will bring you joy and happiness by giving you an outlet for your thoughts and prayers. I love you! MM

    ReplyDelete