Friday, April 20, 2012

With much Love and Respect

Was just sitting around the other day and had two people, that I thank God for being in my life, on my mind.  They are both, in my opinion, very strong spiritually grounded people.  When I get to feeling like I was this day, I sit and reflect on them and what they have and are facing.  Makes my problems look some what foolish.  My prayer for those who read this is, may you have someone in your life that you can see in them what I see in these two friends.  It is some what a long post, but I think it is worth the read.  'Til next time...

Am sitting here with a heavy feeling for some things and also, have a smile on my face and in my heart for other/different things. Wondering why people find it necessary to put themselves in others lives/business instead of taking care of their own. Then on the other hand, thanking God for the blessings He has given me and the people that are in my life today. There is one friend that has so much on her plate, she really needs the relief that is readily available to her now. God is good. Then there is another friend, able to have new and wonderful, unbelievable experiences in his life today. For both of these folks are loved and cherished friends, my heart is so full of love and compassion for the both of them. From them I have learned about the grace of God in ways I had never thought of before. The one, has so much love in her heart for her family that she will give all of her heart and soul for them. And go to any ends necessary for their protection and well being. Then this man. He is just a man. Simple, loving, gracious, and humble. He is embarking on a new journey in his life. He is, as I like to say, a messenger. He speaks of truth and love, forgiveness and strength. They both have so much to give, to teach. I have a heavy heart today for the both of them. She, giving all she has to her family. Then having outsiders question her ways and means. Making her feel she needs to explain and uncover things that are no one else's business but hers and her family's. He, humble and kind. Soft spoken and loud enough to shake you to your core. Embarking on a journey that only with God's grace and love can he goes forward. Speaking his message to the ones that will hear and believe in themselves. Others, just have not gotten that far yet, but some of them will remember him and his words and their lives will change. Yet some will still be lost for no one can reach them. Both, but by God's grace, give of themselves and ask nothing in return. To be like them. To have just a very small piece of what they have would be amazing. How many of you have people in your life that are this giving, loving and forgiving? Do you tend to yours or are you trying to tend to things that are not yours? God, please watch over my family, friends and acquaintances. Everyone deserves love, happiness and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment