Saturday, April 28, 2012

God woke me up!

  Some days I sit and wonder "How wonderful life is!"  Now, before I go any further, just let me say that as we, you and I, go through this process, me posting, there may, well okay, there will be times that you don't agree with anything I post and/or you just can't believe I went there.  You will learn that I pretty much tell it like it is kinda girl.  So...

  Now, some days I sit and wonder "How wonderful life is today!"  Sure I still have days that I have no idea why I even get out of bed.  Seems as though nothing goes right.  But most of my days are nice, calm, no drama, peaceful and very serene.  Knowing that everyday can't always be wonderful or even "okay", it's the point that God woke me up to see that day, this day, those days, that is the most important thing for me.

  Most folks, if they would just slow down, stop, take time to see what they have instead of always being negative and looking at what they don't have, may find that they really have more than the next person.  You can't always have things, people or place be what you would have them to be.  Some days you just have to learn to deal with the hand you were dealt.  Make the best out of it.  Remember, God woke you up for some reason and I really don't think it was to focus on what you don't have.

  If more people would try to take the positive approach instead of a negative one, just think what your world would be like.  Just some little something to think about.  Wouldn't you rather try to enjoy each day with what you have instead of dreading seeing the sunrise?  Remember, God woke you up for some reason.

  I really feel that if we would truly focus on "why did God wake us" and try to do what He would have us do, man that would be an awesome day!  God does have a plan for each and everyone of His people.  We just need to be still and quiet so we can hear what that plan might be. 

  Again, just something to think about..."Why did God wake you up this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment