Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life...

What a beautiful day it is.  The sun is shinning bright with a small breeze blowing.  Birds are sing and the squirrels are running around and playing.  Neighbor's are cutting grass and it smells so good.

While surfing the web, Facebook, the past few weeks, I have noticed that their have been several folks that are now home with their God.  On the other hand, lots of little boys and girls have arrived and are getting ready to take hold of the world.

Things are just as the should be.  Everyone has their trails and triumphs each day.  There are things that are happening in all of our lives.  We may not know why, at this point, but rest assured that one day will we know and understand it all.

God is good.  He never puts more on my plate than I can handle.  I don't always see it that way, but I know it's true.  He has been and will always be for me.  Either walking at my side or, when needed, carrying me along my path. 

People come and go out of our lives for a reason.  We go through so many events, just in one day, sometimes it is hard to keep up.  You should be learning from them in some way.  We be thanking God for the people He sends and the experiences we have.  Sometimes it is really hard to accept things the way they are.  We, for some reason, think if something is not the way we want it or the way we think it should be, that we can change it.

Maybe somethings we can.  For the most part, this is just my experience, they can't be changed.  We must try to understand and learn for that is why these things, people, events take place.  The path that we are to go down is somewhat up to us.  We make the decision to do the things we do.

God gives us choices and through those choices we make of lives.  Who we are, what we are and where we want to head from one choice to the other.  Sometimes our choices are good ones and that is where learning from life stems from.  Living life on life's terms can get very, very difficult at times.


So, just for today, I will try to see what God is trying to teach me and will learn all that I can from that for I may not get another chance.  I will examine closely that choices that I have and do my very best in making that choice which the most growth will come from.  I will face today with an open heart and open mind and remain teachable as I go through to the other side.

God is so very good.  Sometimes we just need to slow down and look around and breath slowly to let it all sink in.  Then move calmly forward with the knowledge that you have made the right choice.  Take each day, event, hour, minute at a time and deal with them to the best of your ability.  Life is wonderful and amazing.  Enjoy, don't let things past you by, for once they have gone, they may never come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment